THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 almonds
- 6 pecans
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 apple, halved, stalk (& sticker!) removed
Soak all nuts and seeds in water overnight.
2. Drain then add to TM bowl with halved apple and cinnamon
3. then Turbo 3 times briefly. Check in between each at first to be sure you don't need to scrape sides.
4. Serve with yoghurt, berries, stewed fruit, honey etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Lemon Butter
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter