- 70 grams turmeric, Organic is best for higher cucumin content/value.
- 250 grams water
- 80 grams cold pressed coconut oil, Must be cold pressed but can be substituted for Olive Oil
- 1.5 teaspoons black pepper, Fresh Ground
- 250 grams Water in as backup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.5 teaspoons black pepper measuring cup on 3 seconds speed 8 scrape down and repeat as necessary.
place into bowl and wash thermo bowl then dry (I normally grind my pepper corns in my mortar and pestle save the extra step)
70 grams turmeric (250ml) place around edge of bowl not tipped straight on top of blades or you will have a lump there that does not get blended.
250 grams of water (1 cup of water)
10 mins 90 deg speed 1 leave mc off and check around 7 mins if needs a little bit of the back up water. Should be runny cake mix consistently.
80 grams (1/3 cup) of cold pressed coconut or olive oil
1.5 teaspoons of fresh ground pepper
1 min speed 4 mc on or have a yellow Palm
fridge to keep or freeze in droplets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy