- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 20 grams Butter (soft) or DF Butter
- 140 grams Gluten Free Self Raising Flour - or Normal Self Raising if not GF Diet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 egg
- 150 grams Buttermilk or DF milk of choice, (Add 1 x Tablespoon Vinegar if DF Milk)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the Linseeds and Sunflower seeds into the bowl and mill, 30 sec / Speed9.
2) Add the soft butter to the bowl (or DF butter spread) mix 30 Sec / Speed 3-4.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix 20 sec / Speed 5.
4) Cook in a medium hot fry pan in small batches, 1 tablespoon size pikelets. Flip the pikelet when small bubbles appear on the surface.
5) Serve with topping of choice, Jam or maple syrup. Enjoy!
I use a ripe Banana to replace sugar in this recipe, it also give the batter a nice consistency. If you would like to add sugar instead add 20-30 Grams.
You can Mill almonds or add LSA if you prefer. I have not added nuts to this recipe so they are school safe.
I use Rice Milk as my Dairy Free milk option.
Make these the night before and reheat for a fast kids breakfast. Or pack for the school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada