- 6 cups --- rolled oats
- 2 cups oatbran (or other bran of choice)
- 150 grams dried fruit salad, apricots, apple, pears, peaches &amp; prunes
- 100g grams walnuts
- 100 grams Brazil Nuts
- 100 grams brown linseeds
- 50 grams Sunflower Kernals
- 50 grams almonds
- 12 Weetbix
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
Place rolled oats on tray and dry in oven for approx 12 minutes. Cool.
Place fruit salad, walnuts & brazil nuts into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 6. Set aside in large bowl.
Place linseeds, sunflower kernals & almonds into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 7 = LSA. Add to large bowl.
Place Weetbix into TM bowl, process 3 seconds speed 5,add into large bowl.
Mix in rolled oats.
Keep in airtight container.
Serve with milk and fresh or stewed fruit.
Can also be used for a fruit crumble topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Rainbow Slice
- Choc bliss balls
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Quick and easy rum balls
- Amanda's Fruity Slice (adapted from a family recipe - Amanda's Fruity Nutty Slice)
- Lemon Coconut Slice
- Muesli Slice - low sugar
- WEETBIX SLICE
- Gluten free Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Howard's Specials
- Banana Berry Weetbix Smoothie