- 6 cups --- rolled oats
- 2 cups oatbran (or other bran of choice)
- 150 grams dried fruit salad, apricots, apple, pears, peaches &amp; prunes
- 100g grams walnuts
- 100 grams Brazil Nuts
- 100 grams brown linseeds
- 50 grams Sunflower Kernals
- 50 grams almonds
- 12 Weetbix
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
Place rolled oats on tray and dry in oven for approx 12 minutes. Cool.
Place fruit salad, walnuts & brazil nuts into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 6. Set aside in large bowl.
Place linseeds, sunflower kernals & almonds into TM bowl, process 10 seconds speed 7 = LSA. Add to large bowl.
Place Weetbix into TM bowl, process 3 seconds speed 5,add into large bowl.
Mix in rolled oats.
Keep in airtight container.
Serve with milk and fresh or stewed fruit.
Accessories you need
Can also be used for a fruit crumble topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Weetbix Slice
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Mumble Slice
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- Up and Go
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice