- 110 grams almonds
- 130 grams pitted dates
- 70 grams dried goji berries
- 135 grams rolled oats
- 65 grams Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 85 grams honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Grease a 30cm x 20cm rectangular dish and line with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Place the almonds into the Thermomix bowl and roughly chop by pressing Turbo 3 times.
3. Set aside in a separate bowl.
4. Place the dates into the Thermomix bowl and roughly chop by pressing Turbo 6 times.
5. Add the goji berries to the dates and continue roughly chopping by pressing Turbo 2 times.
6. Add the chopped dates and goji berries to the almonds in the separate bowl.
7. Place the vanilla essence, himalayan salt, honey and peanut butter into the Thermomix bowl.
8. Melt together for 3 minutes at 80 degress on speed 2.
9. Add the rolled oats and the already roughly chopped dates, almonds and goji berries to the Thermomix bowl and mix on Reverse speed "Counter-clockwise operation" 3 for 20 seconds or until combined.
10. Spoon the mixture into the prepared lined dish and press down firmly.
11. Place the dish into the fridge for approximately 2-3 hours or until firm (the bars will still be slightly soft and bendy).
12. Cut into slices and place into an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days (you can also freeze the slices).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice