- 1/2 tsp Cardamon seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3cm piece ginger, fresh
- 70 g Cashews, raw
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 10 g coriander leaves, fresh
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- 2 tsp paprika, sweet
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 70 g vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cardamon and cumin seeds to bowl. Mill for 1min on speed 9.
2. Dry roast ground seeds in bowl for 3mins, 100deg, speed 2.
3. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT VEGETABLE OIL and blend for 15secs on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat process for 15secs on speed 7.
4. Add vegetable oil, blend on speed 5 until it forms into a smooth paste, approx 20secs. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 20secs on speed 5.
Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce