- 1/2 tsp Cardamon seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3cm piece ginger, fresh
- 70 g Cashews, raw
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 10 g coriander leaves, fresh
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- 2 tsp paprika, sweet
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 70 g vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cardamon and cumin seeds to bowl. Mill for 1min on speed 9.
2. Dry roast ground seeds in bowl for 3mins, 100deg, speed 2.
3. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT VEGETABLE OIL and blend for 15secs on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat process for 15secs on speed 7.
4. Add vegetable oil, blend on speed 5 until it forms into a smooth paste, approx 20secs. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 20secs on speed 5.
Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 1 month.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles