- 1 bunches vermicelli egg pasta, San Remo brand
- 350 gram rice, medium grain
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, For frying noodles
- 1000 gram water
- 1 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 20 gram olive oil, For cooking rice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare the rice recipe from Basic Cookbook (be sure to rinse rice well). Before switching the rice on to cook, heat a frying pan on medium heat and add approx 3 Tbsp olive oil.
Break up one bunch of vermicelli egg noodle pasta with your hands into the frying pan and stir until golden brown. Watch closely as the noodles can burn quickly.
Add the egg noodles into the simmer basket with the rice in the machine and mix it through. Cook rice as per BCB instructions.
Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls