- 1 bunches vermicelli egg pasta, San Remo brand
- 350 gram rice, medium grain
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, For frying noodles
- 1000 gram water
- 1 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 20 gram olive oil, For cooking rice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare the rice recipe from Basic Cookbook (be sure to rinse rice well). Before switching the rice on to cook, heat a frying pan on medium heat and add approx 3 Tbsp olive oil.
Break up one bunch of vermicelli egg noodle pasta with your hands into the frying pan and stir until golden brown. Watch closely as the noodles can burn quickly.
Add the egg noodles into the simmer basket with the rice in the machine and mix it through. Cook rice as per BCB instructions.
Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's