- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 limes zest
- 100 g lime juice, approx 4 small limes
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 20 g cornflour
Add lime zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the rest of the ingrediensts except cornflour and cook 60 degrees, 12 mins, speed 3.
Add the cornflour, insert the butterfly and cook a further 80 degrees 3 mins speed 3.
Pour into a large sterilised jar and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
Makes one jar approx 500ml. Keep in the fridge once cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Easy Uttapam
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake