- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 limes zest
- 100 g lime juice, approx 4 small limes
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 20 g cornflour
Add lime zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the rest of the ingrediensts except cornflour and cook 60 degrees, 12 mins, speed 3.
Add the cornflour, insert the butterfly and cook a further 80 degrees 3 mins speed 3.
Pour into a large sterilised jar and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
Makes one jar approx 500ml. Keep in the fridge once cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Custard Square
- Curried Sausages
- Maple Coconut Sugar Butter Cookies
- Coffee Butter Cookies
- DAIRY FREE ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables