- 1 --- bar of soap, Sard or Sunlight
- 1 litres water
- 1/2 --- cup of washing soda
- 1/2 --- cup of borax
- 1 litres Boiling water
- 8 litres water
- Roughly chop up bar of soap, grate for 10 seconds, Speed 7.
Add 1 litre of water and cook 10 minutes, 100'c, Speed 1 making sure soap has dissolved at the end of the cooking time.
Pour the hot soap solution into a large bucket and add washing soda, borax and 1 litre of boiling water and whisk to combine into a gel-like texture.
Slowly add remaining 8 litres of water whisking as water is added to keep mixture smooth.
Mixture becomes more gel as it cools.
Pour into plastic bottles (I reuse old vinegar bottles, making sure to remove the old label and cleanly label the bottle) leaving room at the top of the bottle to allow for shaking before use.
Use 1/4 cup of mixture in a load of washing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup