- 750 g cubed potato, 2-3cm
- 30 g Butter, to taste
- 50 g Milk or cream, to taste
- 700 g water
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
place cubed potatos into steam basket and set in TM bowl with 700 gms water . Add 1 tspn vegie stock paste for a bit of extra flavour.
boil 25-30 mins 100deg speed 2 with MC in place til pototoes nice and soft,almost over cooked. Cook time will depend on type of potato.
when cooked remove basket and pour off water ( save this water for making bread, it helps the yeast activate).
chop 3 secs speed 5 then add butter as you would when mashing by hand and a dash of milk or cream ditto.
place butterfly VERY IMPORTANT and twist clockwise to lock in place. Mash 10 secs speed 4 or to desired creaminess.
Adjust butter and milk , and season.
Serve immeditaely or place in warmed thermomserver.
can be done in TM31 the same,
Remember not to overload the basket, fill as high as you like keeping hte MC hole clear.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken