- 750 g cubed potato, 2-3cm
- 30 g Butter, to taste
- 50 g Milk or cream, to taste
- 700 g water
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place cubed potatos into steam basket and set in TM bowl with 700 gms water . Add 1 tspn vegie stock paste for a bit of extra flavour.
boil 25-30 mins 100deg speed 2 with MC in place til pototoes nice and soft,almost over cooked. Cook time will depend on type of potato.
when cooked remove basket and pour off water ( save this water for making bread, it helps the yeast activate).
chop 3 secs speed 5 then add butter as you would when mashing by hand and a dash of milk or cream ditto.
place butterfly VERY IMPORTANT and twist clockwise to lock in place. Mash 10 secs speed 4 or to desired creaminess.
Adjust butter and milk , and season.
Serve immeditaely or place in warmed thermomserver.
Accessories you need
can be done in TM31 the same,
Remember not to overload the basket, fill as high as you like keeping hte MC hole clear.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup