- 400 g garlic, peeled
- 200 g Mixed Herbs, fresh or dry or frozen
- 200 g salt, preferably pink himalayan
Put all listed ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 1 min / speed 6 until paste consistancy achived.
Transfer the paste into a clean glas jar with lid and keep in the fridge. It'll last for several months, since the salt will be the preservative.You can use the paste for all recipes that require/ask for garlic.
1 teaspoon equals 1 clove. Just beware the paste is very salty - make adjustments in your recipe and leave salt out all together.
Minced Garlic Paste
Accessories you need
Instead of washing the bowl after transferring the paste into a jar, add 500 gr. butter and "make" garlic butter. Add more paste carefully if the taste is not intense enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts