- 400 g garlic, peeled
- 200 g Mixed Herbs, fresh or dry or frozen
- 200 g salt, preferably pink himalayan
Put all listed ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 1 min / speed 6 until paste consistancy achived.
Transfer the paste into a clean glas jar with lid and keep in the fridge. It'll last for several months, since the salt will be the preservative.You can use the paste for all recipes that require/ask for garlic.
1 teaspoon equals 1 clove. Just beware the paste is very salty - make adjustments in your recipe and leave salt out all together.
Minced Garlic Paste
Instead of washing the bowl after transferring the paste into a jar, add 500 gr. butter and "make" garlic butter. Add more paste carefully if the taste is not intense enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns