- 400 g garlic, peeled
- 200 g Mixed Herbs, fresh or dry or frozen
- 200 g salt, preferably pink himalayan
Put all listed ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 1 min / speed 6 until paste consistancy achived.
Transfer the paste into a clean glas jar with lid and keep in the fridge. It'll last for several months, since the salt will be the preservative.You can use the paste for all recipes that require/ask for garlic.
1 teaspoon equals 1 clove. Just beware the paste is very salty - make adjustments in your recipe and leave salt out all together.
Minced Garlic Paste
Instead of washing the bowl after transferring the paste into a jar, add 500 gr. butter and "make" garlic butter. Add more paste carefully if the taste is not intense enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply