- 90 grams honey (I prefer raw)
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams butter (I use Thermomix home made)
- 250 grams oats
- 30 grams rice puffs (I buy loose but you could use Rice Bubbles)
- 30 grams dried cranberries or craisins or chopped dried apricot
- 30 grams Pepita Seeds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Biscuit/cookie Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooling Freezing Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Dessert Cooking for students
Line a baking tray with baking paper or have your Thermomix Silicone Snack Moulds on hand
Combine and melt the honey, brown sugar and butter 5min 50deg sp2
Add remaining ingredients and combine 10sec sp2 . Scrape sides of bowl and repeat until well combined
press into the baking dish and refrigerate until firm (approx 20 min) the cut into desired shapes and sizes. Alternatively, use your Silicone Snack Bar Moulds.
Store in the freezer in an airtight container or zip lock bags. I place baking paper in between the layers. Take them out about 30min before you need them or refrigerate overnight for the school lunchbox the next morning.
Add choc chips or other dried fruit. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Great for school lunchbox snacks - nut free!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites