- 200 grams almonds
- 150 grams Macadamias raw
- 150 grams Cashews raw
- 100 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Place Almonds, Macadamias and Cashews into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/speed6
2. Place pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 6or until desired consistancy is reached.
3. Place oil, maple and honey in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until coconut oil is melted and mix well. (This can be done in TM prior to making nut mix however I find it alot quicker and easier to do in microwave)
With nut and seed mix still in the TM,Speed 3 and slowly pour Oil mix in the top until just combined.
Spread Museli Mix onto one or two trays lined with baking paper and place in oven on 170 degrees, for 20 mins. Stiring regularly to ensure even browning of mix.
Add as a topping to any meal, yogurt, chia puddings, deserts, fish, chicken etc...
Nut and Seed Mix
Accessories you need
Melting and mixing the oil mix can be done in TM however its easier and quicker to do in the microwave.
Nut and seed mix will work in any combination. Add or omit any nut/seed as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice