- 200 grams almonds
- 150 grams Macadamias raw
- 150 grams Cashews raw
- 100 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Place Almonds, Macadamias and Cashews into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/speed6
2. Place pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and coconut into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 6or until desired consistancy is reached.
3. Place oil, maple and honey in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until coconut oil is melted and mix well. (This can be done in TM prior to making nut mix however I find it alot quicker and easier to do in microwave)
With nut and seed mix still in the TM, "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 3 and slowly pour Oil mix in the top until just combined.
Spread Museli Mix onto one or two trays lined with baking paper and place in oven on 170 degrees, for 20 mins. Stiring regularly to ensure even browning of mix.
Add as a topping to any meal, yogurt, chia puddings, deserts, fish, chicken etc...
Nut and Seed Mix
Accessories you need
Melting and mixing the oil mix can be done in TM however its easier and quicker to do in the microwave.
Nut and seed mix will work in any combination. Add or omit any nut/seed as desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice