- 170 g Almond milk
- 50 g almonds
- 60 g Arrowroot Flour.
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut
- 5 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder (GF)
- 20 g Sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
Place Almonds, Coconut & Arrowroot flour in bowl and mill 10 sec/sp10.
Add all other ingredients and combine 5 sec/sp5. Scrape down sides and base of bowl and combine again for 5 sec/sp5.
Let rest for for 5 mins until thickens to normal pikelet consistancy
Cook in non stick frypan for a few minutes each side (look for bubbles on top before flipping). I cook 6 large 15cm pikelets from this recipe as I can't be bothered standing over the stove for any length of time.
These taste the closest to old fashion pikelets that I have found to date.
Accessories you need
You can use any form of milk in the recipe. I used rice malt syrup as a sweetner but honey or maple would be fine. The ACV is to activate the baking powder and can not be tasted but makes the pikelets nice and fluffy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits