THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon
Recipe is created for
Mix all ingredients 15sec/sp4
Cook in frypan as you would any pancake in butter or coconut oil.
Serve with maple syrup or berry compote or any other favourite pancake topping.
For extra fluffy pancakes, add 1tsp of GF baking powder with other ingredients and proceed as per recipe.
This amount will make 3 small/medium pancakes. Use this ratio per person and add an extra 5 seconds of time per portion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Almond and Buckwheat Pancakes (GF. DF)
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Raw Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake - Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refined Sugar Free!
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia GF Slice