- 1 bunch each of fresh oregano, basil and parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 15 grams olive oil
- 800 g tinned whole or cherry tomatoes
- 400 grams Passata
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw, or stevia
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
Place garlic,onions ,carrots and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 1 minute on speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Saute for 5 mins 100deg speed 2
Add all other ingredients and cook 35 mins on varoma on
If there is too much spitting turn to 100deg for a few minutes until settled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free