- 1 bunch each of fresh oregano, basil and parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 15 grams olive oil
- 800 g tinned whole or cherry tomatoes
- 400 grams Passata
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw, or stevia
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
Place garlic,onions ,carrots and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 1 minute on speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Saute for 5 mins 100deg speed 2
Add all other ingredients and cook 35 mins on varoma on
If there is too much spitting turn to 100deg for a few minutes until settled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake