- 500 g plain flour
- 50 g raw sugar
- 20 g baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 785 g full cream milk
- 3 egg, large
- 45 g olive oil
- olive oil spray, for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Add plain flour, sugar, bakingpowder, and salt to mixing bowl. Mix 3 sec / speed 9 / MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add milk, eggs, and olive oil. Mix 15 sec / speed 4.5 / MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, then mix again 15 sec / speed 4.5 / MC on.
- Preheat non-stick frypan over moderate heat. Once the pan is the right tempature, spray with oil spray (or add a knob of butter, if preferred). Pour your pancake batter from your Thermomix Bowl into the frypan to a pancake diameter of approx 15cm.
Flip your pancake once bubbles have formed over the top the the edges have changes from a glossy batter to matte. Fry the other side for approx 30 sec, or until browned to your liking.
Stack your pancake on a plate and repeat until all batter is cooked. Serve with your family's favourite toppings.
Accessories you need
This impressive pancake stack is perfect for a weekend family breakfast!
We love topping these with homemade Strawberry Jam or Golden Syrup. Recipes for these can be found on Cookidoo.
Pancakes are easy to make with or without a Thermomix. I love that my TM6 makes this a much less messy cooking experience as I can pour the batter directly from the bowl. Also, being able to accurately measure the ingredients directly into the bowl means less items used. Once it's all cooked I use the pre-clean mode to make light work of the clean up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Janine's Chicken Salt - Thermie and Friends
- Blanched Almonds
- Vegan pancakes
- Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki Marinade and sauce
- Berry Soothie (Thermodette)
- My version of Baba's Curry Powder
- Variation Shortcut Natural Yoghurt
- Spinach Waffles
- Gluten free pizza base (thin crust)
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Chicken parma balls
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Cheddar Biscuit Recipe
- Deb's Tuna pasta bake
- Chicken Meatballs with Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Oaty Bars by The Busy Thermie
- Chicken burgers
- Uncooked Jalapeno Relish