- 350 grams spelt flour
- 200 g spelt flour, wholemeal
- 270 grams Luke Warm Water
- 20 grams olive oil
- half level teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place flour, water, yeast, olive oil and salt in TM bowl
2. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds
3. Turn dial in closed lid position, set for 2 minutes on interval speed
4. Place dough in a plastic bowl that has been greased with olive oil (dough wont stick)
5. Cover with cling wrap and place in fridge overnight
6. When ready to use ball up the dough into 3 balls and cover again and let them sit at room tempreature for an hour. You can then roll out your pizza dough.
Mix 170g cold water and 100g boiling water to make warm water.
The slower the rise on the dough the better the pizza.
The less yeast used the better the dough.
If you want to use pizza dough in the hour please use 2 level teaspoons of yeast and let dough rise out of the fridge in a warm spot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)