THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 800 grams water
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanillla powder, (can use any form of vanilla)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- walnuts, (to serve)
- banana, (to serve)
Grind almonds on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add water and whiz up on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Add quinoa flakes, chia seeds, rice malt syrup, vanilla and half of the cinnamon and nutmeg to the TM bowl. Cook on REVERSE, speed 2 for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut milk. Cook on REVERSE, 60 Degrees, speed 2, 2-3 minutes. You may need to alter the amount of coconut milk or cooking time depending on the consistency you prefer.
Serve with walnuts, banana, sprinkle with cinnaon and nutmeg. You may like to add a dash of raw maple syrup for extra sweetness.
Porridge - Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Sugar Free
This is enough for 4 people. You can quarter the recipe for one serve, which works well, just alter the cooking times (about half)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two