THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams raw almonds
- 800 grams water
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanillla powder, (can use any form of vanilla)
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- walnuts, (to serve)
- banana, (to serve)
Grind almonds on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add water and whiz up on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Add quinoa flakes, chia seeds, rice malt syrup, vanilla and half of the cinnamon and nutmeg to the TM bowl. Cook on REVERSE, speed 2 for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut milk. Cook on REVERSE, 60 Degrees, speed 2, 2-3 minutes. You may need to alter the amount of coconut milk or cooking time depending on the consistency you prefer.
Serve with walnuts, banana, sprinkle with cinnaon and nutmeg. You may like to add a dash of raw maple syrup for extra sweetness.
Porridge - Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Sugar Free
This is enough for 4 people. You can quarter the recipe for one serve, which works well, just alter the cooking times (about half)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart