- 160 g rolled oats
- 480 g milk
- 380 g water
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 11 min/90 C/Reverse/speed 2.
As the porridge sits it will become thicker.
If you prefer a finer texture, blend for 20 - 30 sec/speed 5 after cooking.
For a lactose / dairy free version, use water instead of milk.
To make a smaller quantity - use 40g rolled oats, 120g milk and 90g water. Reduce cooking time by 3 - 4 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Golden latte - Louise Keats
- Healthy chocolate mousse - Louise Keats
- Vodka ganache - Tracy King
- Strawberry banana ganache - Tracy King
- Mulled cider sorbet
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce
- Osso Bucco
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread