- 160 g rolled oats
- 480 g coconut milk, Brand - Australia’s Own
- 500 g water
- 15 g chia seeds
- 60 g Whey protein powder
Recipe is created for
- 1. Add rolled oats, milk, chia seeds and water to mixing bowl
2. Cook for 11 min/90 degrees/reverse speed 2
3. Add protein powder and blend for 20 sec
4. Serve hot or put in fridge to "set" for overnight oats
Accessories you need
Whey concentrate protein powders mix best and handle heat best. I personally prefer "rule 1 whey"
Add toppings of choice - eg strawberries, grilled banana, choc chips, coconut, etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Apple turnover
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup