- 125 grams quinoa
- 300 grams water
- 40 grams Butter
- 130 grams Milk
- 4 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 240 grams plain flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Rinse and drain quinoa and add to the TM bowl together with the water. Cook at 100 degrees, speed 1, for 15 minutes, without the MC in place.
Set the cooked quinoa aside.
Place the butter into the TM bowl and stir at speed 1, 60 degrees, for 1.5 minutes or until melted.
Add the milk, salt, maple syrup, eggs and egg whites and mix 10 seconds at speed 3.5.
Add cooked quinoa and mix 10 seconds at speed 2.5.
Add flour and baking powder, and mix 10 seconds at speed 3.5.
Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl with a spatula and mix for a further 10 seconds at speed 3.5.
Cook large tablespoonfuls in a non-stick frying pan until golden on both sides.
May be made with red or white quinoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Spanish Cheesecake
- Home-made Chai
- Spring Green Smoothie
- Dried pear, date and almond loaf
- Almond Berry Muffins
- Pea and Mint Croquettes
- Indian Cauliflower Rice
- Faux Gras (vegetarian Foie Gras) from David Lebovitz
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Muffins (adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme)
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!