- 20 g Quinoa flakes
- 5 g chia seeds
- 5 g Shredded coconut
- 5 g flaked almonds
- 5 g flaxseed/linseed
- 90 g almond/coconut milk
- 100 g water
- some blueberries, to serve
- some yoghurt, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place quinoa, chia, coconut, almonds, flaxseed, water and milk into TM bowl.
7-8 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 2.
Serve with yoghurt and berries.
For the porridge
Accessories you need
Can use other type of milk if you prefer, or none and just add more water.
This add more water for a thinner porridge or less for a thicker one.
I like the texture that this much water and milk creates.
For a smoother porridge you could make this without the reverse button pressed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Healthy Pancakes