- 20 g Quinoa flakes
- 5 g chia seeds
- 5 g Shredded coconut
- 5 g flaked almonds
- 5 g flaxseed/linseed
- 90 g almond/coconut milk
- 100 g water
- some blueberries, to serve
- some yoghurt, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place quinoa, chia, coconut, almonds, flaxseed, water and milk into TM bowl.
7-8 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 2.
Serve with yoghurt and berries.
For the porridge
Accessories you need
Can use other type of milk if you prefer, or none and just add more water.
This add more water for a thinner porridge or less for a thicker one.
I like the texture that this much water and milk creates.
For a smoother porridge you could make this without the reverse button pressed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Little piggy faces
- Family Chocolate Cake