- 20 g Quinoa flakes
- 5 g chia seeds
- 5 g Shredded coconut
- 5 g flaked almonds
- 5 g flaxseed/linseed
- 90 g almond/coconut milk
- 100 g water
- some blueberries, to serve
- some yoghurt, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place quinoa, chia, coconut, almonds, flaxseed, water and milk into TM bowl.
7-8 minutes, 100 degrees, , speed 2.
Serve with yoghurt and berries.
For the porridge
Accessories you need
Can use other type of milk if you prefer, or none and just add more water.
This add more water for a thinner porridge or less for a thicker one.
I like the texture that this much water and milk creates.
For a smoother porridge you could make this without the reverse button pressed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade