- 100 grams sun butter - I use Quirky Jo's recipe
- 10 grams tri-coloured quinoa (optional)
- 100g pitted dates
- 30 grams dried cranberries
- 20 grams pepitas
- 10 grams desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 70 grams oats
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Afternoon tea Snack BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Nut free
Place sun butter, dates & quinoa into the bowl & mix 10sec sp6. Scrape & repeat.
Add remaining ingredients & combine 30sec sp3 . Scrape & repeat.
Press mixture into moulds or shallow tray, refrigerate for 30min then slice into desired shape.
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
For a drizzle of chocolate - 50g dark chocolate broken up & mill 10sec sp10. Melt 2-3min 5° sp3. Use the rest to make a hot chocolate. Just add milk, vanilla if you like and warm 2min 90° sp2 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites
- Healthy Express Carrot Cake
- Viennese Sachertorte