- 100 grams sun butter - I use Quirky Jo's recipe
- 10 grams tri-coloured quinoa (optional)
- 100g pitted dates
- 30 grams dried cranberries
- 20 grams pepitas
- 10 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 grams oats
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sun butter, dates & quinoa into the bowl & mix 10sec sp6. Scrape & repeat.
Add remaining ingredients & combine 30sec sp3 . Scrape & repeat.
Press mixture into moulds or shallow tray, refrigerate for 30min then slice into desired shape.
Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
For a drizzle of chocolate - 50g dark chocolate broken up & mill 10sec sp10. Melt 2-3min 5° sp3. Use the rest to make a hot chocolate. Just add milk, vanilla if you like and warm 2min 90° sp2 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites