- 2 litres full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream, 1 MC
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 MC
Add milk, cream and salt to mixing bowl for 18 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2.
Turn up to speed 4 with no heat. Add vinegar quickly and switch off immediately. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
Very gently pour or lift the ricotta into a lined sieve (clean tea towel, chux, nut bag, muslin) and let sit for 10 to 20 minutes.
Accessories you need
Keep the whey (leftover liquid from drained cheese) and use instead of water in breads, pancakes etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites