- 1 onion
- 1 green apple cored
- 1 - 2 slices bread of choice
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper, ground
Recipe is created for
Cut onion and cored apple into quarters add to bowl. 2. Break bread into pieces add to bowl. 3. Add mixed herbs, peeled garlic, salt and pepper to bowl. 4. Set dial to closed lid positon , pulse on Turbo 2 times. 5.Open lid, scrape down sides of bowl, pulse again. 6. Spoon into cavity of chicken. 7. Seal cavity with metal skewer/s or stich up with sterlised needle and cotton.
Roast Chicken Stuffing
Accessories you need
Enough for 1 large or 2 medium chickens.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)