- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 220g castor sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 lemons, juice & zest
Chop lemon zest with sugar for 10 secs speed 10, set to one side.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 1min 37 degrees speed 2. (it may need longer depending on how warm the butter is to start with.) set to one side.
Add eggs & egg yolks, sugar & zest mixture to the TM bowl & mix for 20 secs on speed 10.
Gently add the melted butter (avoid pouring in the fat solids).
Add the lemon juice & mix for 10 secs speed 10.
Cook for 2mins & 30 secs, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Strain well & put liquid back into the Thermomix bowl.
Cook for 8mins & 30 secs, at 70 degrees speed 3.
Place into the fridge or into a cooked tart base.
Smolt's Lemon Curd
Smolt use a Thermomix in their kitchen & have kindly allowed us to share their recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake