- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 220g castor sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 lemons, juice & zest
Chop lemon zest with sugar for 10 secs speed 10, set to one side.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 1min 37 degrees speed 2. (it may need longer depending on how warm the butter is to start with.) set to one side.
Add eggs & egg yolks, sugar & zest mixture to the TM bowl & mix for 20 secs on speed 10.
Gently add the melted butter (avoid pouring in the fat solids).
Add the lemon juice & mix for 10 secs speed 10.
Cook for 2mins & 30 secs, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Strain well & put liquid back into the Thermomix bowl.
Cook for 8mins & 30 secs, at 70 degrees speed 3.
Place into the fridge or into a cooked tart base.
Smolt's Lemon Curd
Smolt use a Thermomix in their kitchen & have kindly allowed us to share their recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear