- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 220g castor sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 lemons, juice & zest
Chop lemon zest with sugar for 10 secs speed 10, set to one side.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 1min 37 degrees speed 2. (it may need longer depending on how warm the butter is to start with.) set to one side.
Add eggs & egg yolks, sugar & zest mixture to the TM bowl & mix for 20 secs on speed 10.
Gently add the melted butter (avoid pouring in the fat solids).
Add the lemon juice & mix for 10 secs speed 10.
Cook for 2mins & 30 secs, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Strain well & put liquid back into the Thermomix bowl.
Cook for 8mins & 30 secs, at 70 degrees speed 3.
Place into the fridge or into a cooked tart base.
Smolt's Lemon Curd
Smolt use a Thermomix in their kitchen & have kindly allowed us to share their recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings