- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 220g castor sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 lemons, juice & zest
Chop lemon zest with sugar for 10 secs speed 10, set to one side.
Add butter to the TM bowl & melt for 1min 37 degrees speed 2. (it may need longer depending on how warm the butter is to start with.) set to one side.
Add eggs & egg yolks, sugar & zest mixture to the TM bowl & mix for 20 secs on speed 10.
Gently add the melted butter (avoid pouring in the fat solids).
Add the lemon juice & mix for 10 secs speed 10.
Cook for 2mins & 30 secs, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Strain well & put liquid back into the Thermomix bowl.
Cook for 8mins & 30 secs, at 70 degrees speed 3.
Place into the fridge or into a cooked tart base.
Smolt's Lemon Curd
Smolt use a Thermomix in their kitchen & have kindly allowed us to share their recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Salted caramel sauce