- 300 grams whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2-3 drops lime juice, (to mimic the shop-bought stuff)
- 1 pinch salt, (to taste, not necessary however)
Weigh in all ingredients.
With MC removed, turn speed dial to Speed 3.
Watch through the lid for the cream to reach the desired consistency.
I stopped at 1:08, but checked after 1min.
Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: We use white vinegar as it doesn't overpower/ change the taste of the cream. (Apple cider vinegar wasn't a crowd favourite). The lime is just enough to sour the taste a little with the vinegar doing all the hard work in changing the cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara