- 300 grams Hulled Sesame Seeds
- 120 grams olive oil light, light
- pinch salt, according to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place in TM bowl 300 grams of sesame seeds. MC not required. Roast for 10 mins/120°C/speed 1.
2. Roast a further 2 to 3 minutes if does not impart any slight aroma.
3. Completely cool it down.
4. Insert measuring cup. Process at 25 secs/speed 4 gradually building to 8. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
5. Add the olive oil and salt. Place measuring cup and process at 25 secs/speed 4 gradually building to 6.
6. Repeat Step #5 above until a desired smooth consistency is achieved.
1. "Hulled" Sesame seeds are preferred to make Tahini. Unhulled ones does not get quite as smooth as when it is made from hulled sesame seeds. The author used hulled sesame seeds in this recipe.
2. Slight bitterness can be expected.
3. Storage: Keeps well in the refrigerator for months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread