- 6 heaped teaspoon coriander seeds
- 6 heaped teaspoons cumin seeds
- 6 heaped teaspoons Garlic powder
- 6 heaped teaspoons paprika
- 4 heaped teaspoons garam masala
- 3 heaped teaspoons mango powder (optional)
- 3 heaped teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 heaped teaspoons dried mint
- 2 heaped teaspoons chilli powder
8Recipe is created for
Place coriander seeds and cumin seeds in TM bowl and dry roast for 2 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1.
Mill for 2 minutes, speed 9.
Add all the remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed 5
Use less chilli powder if you prefer
Tandoori Masala is used in marinades mixtures and should be quite sour to taste. This quantity will mature with time but should not be kept beyond 18 months.
Recipe converted by Nicky Parsons from Sainsburys Curry book by Pat Chapman
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Beef fajitas
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- Chicken Shawarma
- Caitys chutney
- 3 ways chicken fajitas