- 1 red capsicum, Quarted &amp;amp;amp; Seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 1400 g tomatoes, Quatred
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp Rapadura suagr
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 --- bay leaves
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 5-6 --- basil, leaves only
Place capsicum into bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 3.5
Scrape down, add garlic & tomatoes 30 sec/speed 3
Add remaining ingredients 40 min/varoma/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid
Scrape down, return MC and blend 30 sec/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9
Scrape down, 20 min/varoma/speed 1 with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid
Accessories you need
Recipe can also be frozen into ice cube trays for up to 3 months
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli