THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g Raw almonds, skin on, soaked overnight
- 500 g water
- 500 g Almond milk (from above)
- 1 teaspoon agar agar powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tablespoons Tapioca Starch/Flour
- 2 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup (or Maple Syrup /Honey)
- 2 Inner health plus dairy free probiotic
Add drained soaked almond and water 90sec/SP8
Strain almond milk through a nut milk bag
Add Almond milk, Agar Agar powder and Vanilla bean Paste to bowl 8min/Sp4/90 degrees
Add Tapioca starch 2min/Sp4
Leave to cool until 37 degree light turns off (Aproximately 2hrs on the bench or 30 mins in the fridge)
(Pour boiling water into your thermoserver to warm at this point)
Empy contence of 2 Inner health Plus Dairy Free Probiotics capsules in to the bowl and add sweetner of choice. 10sec/sp5 then 2mins/Sp2/37degrees
Empty thermoserver and dry thoroghly. Add yogurt mix to thermoserver and wrap in a tea towl. Place in oven (I usually warm it on low for 10mins when I am cooling the yogurt mix or use it after I've baked earlier) Leave for 12-24hrs (longer the better flavor)
Transfer to fridge (an a jar if you like) it with thicken slighlty more.
Serve with your favorite fuit, cereal or on its own!
Vanilla Almond Milk Yogurt
Accessories you need
The longer you leave your yogurt before refrigerating (up to 24hrs) the better yogurt falvor you will produce
You can add additional sweetner to taste on serving
Ensure you use level tablespoons of tapioca as the it can effect the flavor- more tapioc will how ever result in a thicker and creamier yogurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Coffee syrup