- 300 grams cream, thickened
- 300 grams Milk, full fat
- 8 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterfly
2. Weigh milk and cream into bowl
3. Weigh sugar into bowl
4. Mix vanilla paste with egg yolks, add to bowl
5. Cook 9min 30seconds / 80 / sp3 / reverse
6. Serve warm or pour into clean bowl over an ice bath to cool quickly.
Accessories you need
You can use the scraped seeds from 1 vanilla bean in place of the vanilla paste.
This is a good base for ice cream so if you're making another flavor ice cream you can leave out the vanilla.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Lemon Butter
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas