- 300 grams cream, thickened
- 300 grams Milk, full fat
- 8 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert butterfly
2. Weigh milk and cream into bowl
3. Weigh sugar into bowl
4. Mix vanilla paste with egg yolks, add to bowl
5. Cook 9min 30seconds / 80 / sp3 / reverse
6. Serve warm or pour into clean bowl over an ice bath to cool quickly.
Accessories you need
You can use the scraped seeds from 1 vanilla bean in place of the vanilla paste.
This is a good base for ice cream so if you're making another flavor ice cream you can leave out the vanilla.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)