- 1 rind of a lemon
- 60 g raw or roasted almonds
- 20 g Nutritional yeast (savoury yeast flakes)
- 5 g Garlic powder
- pinch salt
Add lemon rind to Thermomix bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 8
Add nutritional yeast and almonds, salt and other ingredients to taste
Pulse 2 - 3 sec / Turbo until crumbly
Store in sealed jar in refrigerator.
Use unsalted roasted almonds for more texture
Pinenuts or sunflower seeds make a delicious alternative to almonds
This makes a fabulous dairy free alternative for pizza topping or for adding onto pasta dishes. You can add herbs like more garlic, parsley or basil, immediately before use, for an extra flavour punch, similar to a gremolata.
Based on a recipe from the Simple Veganista
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits