- 400 g water
- 3 teaspoons agar agar powder
- 120 g raw cashews, (Preferably soaked 3-6 hours and drained)
- 40 g red capsicum, (Omit for white cheese)
- 30 g lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon savoury yeast flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water and Agar Agar into the "Closed lid" (ensure agar powder is placed directly into water - not on top of blade) and cook for 5 minutes at 90ºC on Speed 3.
After cooking, add all remaining ingredients and blend together for 1 minute on Speed 9.
Accessories you need
May be frozen - shreds best when partially frozen.
For use on pizza or pasta dishes
Be creative and make your own favourite flavoured cheese by adding other herbs and spices during blending process. Olives or finely diced vegetables could also added after blending using Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 1
Other users also liked...
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts