- 120 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 140 g sugar
- 1 lemon, zest only (4 x 1cm pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 230 g coconut cream, canned
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Place lemon zest and sugar into mixing bowl. Mill 20 seconds, Speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add lemon juice, salt, coconut cream, cornflour and turmeric to mixing bowl. Select Thicken mode 100°C.
- Pour into a warmed sterilised jar and leave to cool before storing in the fridge.
Curd will thicken on cooling.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream