- 200 g celery stalks
- 350 g Swede, Peeled and chopped
- 4 spring onions
- 1/4 red cabbage, Can use green if you prefer
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Large leek
- 150 g sea salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Chop all vegetables into chunks and place into bowl. Chop for 40 sec on speed 6. Scrape down the sides with the spatula. Chop 30 seconds, speed 6.
[size= 13px] [/size]
Add salt and oil, cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Mix by slowly turning the speed to speed 6 then pulverizing for 1 minute on speed 9.
Store in a jar in the fridge. Use tablespoon quantities to replace stock cubes. 1 tablespoon stock concentrate = 1 stock cube.
This vegetable stock paste is made using vegetables low in salicylates and suitable for the failsafe/RPAH Elimination diet.
You can also substitute for vegetables you already have such as beans, brussels sprouts, chives, choko or brussels sprouts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry