- 200 g celery stalks
- 350 g Swede, Peeled and chopped
- 4 spring onions
- 1/4 red cabbage, Can use green if you prefer
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Large leek
- 150 g sea salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Chop all vegetables into chunks and place into bowl. Chop for 40 sec on speed 6. Scrape down the sides with the spatula. Chop 30 seconds, speed 6.
[size= 13px] [/size]
Add salt and oil, cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Mix by slowly turning the speed to speed 6 then pulverizing for 1 minute on speed 9.
Store in a jar in the fridge. Use tablespoon quantities to replace stock cubes. 1 tablespoon stock concentrate = 1 stock cube.
This vegetable stock paste is made using vegetables low in salicylates and suitable for the failsafe/RPAH Elimination diet.
You can also substitute for vegetables you already have such as beans, brussels sprouts, chives, choko or brussels sprouts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly