- 2 Florets of broccoli
- 2 florets of cauliflower
- 1 handful cashews
- 1 handful Pepitas
- 1 tablespoon Basil Pesto
- 500 g water
Add 500g of water into the TM bowl & insert the TM Basket
Into the TM Basket add all ingridents apart from pesto
Set time for 10 MINUTES, VEROMA TEMP, SPEED 2
When time is up discard water and add steamed veg, nuts/seeds & pesto to bowl and blend SPEED 5 for 3 SECONDs (I like it chunky)
This is nice with an avocado mixed through it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)