- 2 pieces Cooked potatoes, Medium in size
- 1 level teaspoons sugar, Brown or raw sugar works too
- 1 level teaspoons beer, Any wheat beer
Add both potatoes in quarters into steaming basket.
add 1l water into .
Cook on Varoma temp, speed 2, for 25 minutes.
- Squeeze both cooked potatoes through a potatoe masher.
Add sugar and beer to the potato mix. Mix well.
Then fill this mixture into a clean jar and close the lid.
Leave this mix to sit and ferment for 3-4 days.
Use this mix for up to 1kg of flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Super Soft Sandwich Bread