- 170 g Natural cashews
- 40 g Shredded or Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Ripe Banana's
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch seasalt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 dgrees (fan forced)
2. Line or spray a mini loaf pan or square cup cake tin (this is what I use)
3. Place cashews and coconut into TM bowl and mill 5 seconds/speed 9
4. Add banana's, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Conmbine 10 seconds/speed 6.
5. Scoop batter into prepared cake tin
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
7. Serve warm or cold.
Banana Breakfast Bars
Accessories you need
These are a favourite for breakfast in our house with some youhurt and fresh fruit.
Can also be used as snacks or desserts.
If you want to make a bigger quantity just double the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Bacon, Chicken and Spinach Creamy Pasta
- Vegan Key lime style Ice Cream
- Butter Chicken with Cauliflower Rice-Pete Evans converted recipe
- Herb and Lamb Burgers
- sweet spicy honey tomato jam (foodinajar)
- Spelt & Buckwheat flour tortillas with chilli con carne
- Fermented Sourdough Buckwheat Bread
- Bridget's Gluten Free Bread ( clone of Cyndi's )
- Apple and Cinnamon Cupcakes