- 365 grams Bakers Flour/Plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 50 grams duck fat
- 170 grams warm water
1. Place the dry ingredients and duck fat in the TMX - blend for 10 seconds speed 6 until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Pour in water and mix at speed 7 for 3 secs.Knead on dough mode for 1 minute.
3. Empty dough onto a thermomat, knead into a smooth ball. Divide into 10 pieces and roll these out as thin as you can in a circular shape.
4. Cook them for a minute either side on a hot pan (no oil) until they bubble up and brown slightly. Careful - they burn easily.
5. Put them in a thermoserver lined with a clean tea towel to keep them soft and pliable. The steam keeps the tortillas soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread