- 50 grams Psyllium husk
- 50 grams almonds, preferably activated
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams seeds, hemp
- 30 grams Pepita Seeds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1 level teaspoons celtic Salt
- 10 grams honey, use rice malt syrup for vegan
- 40 grams Ghee, can use coconut oil
- 400 grams hot water
- --- Pepita Seeds, for rolling
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre heat oven to 200 deg. Lina a baking tray with mat or baking paper.
2. Add Psyllium and almonds to the bowl and mill 1 min/spd 9.
3. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mill 30 sec/speed 8.
4. Add wet ingredients mix 6 secs/speed 6.
5. Turn to dough mode/interval speed for 2 mins.
6. Turn dough onto a bread mat and roll into a log.
7. Sprinkle extra pepita seeds onto mat and roll the log into them.
8. Divide rolls into 8 peices and form into rolls. Place on tray and bake in oven for 50-60 mins until browned
Accessories you need
Seeds can be subbed for rolling the dough in. Sesame or poppy seeds are good.
Hemp seeds are high in protein and great for low carb diets, paleo and GAPS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice