- 50 grams Psyllium husk
- 50 grams almonds, preferably activated
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 100 grams seeds, hemp
- 30 grams Pepita Seeds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1 level teaspoons celtic Salt
- 10 grams honey, use rice malt syrup for vegan
- 40 grams Ghee, can use coconut oil
- 400 grams hot water
- --- Pepita Seeds, for rolling
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven to 200 deg. Lina a baking tray with mat or baking paper.
2. Add Psyllium and almonds to the bowl and mill 1 min/spd 9.
3. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mill 30 sec/speed 8.
4. Add wet ingredients mix 6 secs/speed 6.
5. Turn to dough mode/interval speed for 2 mins.
6. Turn dough onto a bread mat and roll into a log.
7. Sprinkle extra pepita seeds onto mat and roll the log into them.
8. Divide rolls into 8 peices and form into rolls. Place on tray and bake in oven for 50-60 mins until browned
Seeds can be subbed for rolling the dough in. Sesame or poppy seeds are good.
Hemp seeds are high in protein and great for low carb diets, paleo and GAPS.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Low carb herb bread
- Low carb fathead dough
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Raula’s Bazella
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian