- 250 g Water
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 125 g Almond meal
- 5 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Egg whites
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200degrees
1. Add water to bowl and heat 5mins/100/speed2
2. Add apple cider, almond meal, psyllium husk, baking powder, salt and egg whites to bowl
3. Mix 10seconds speed 2
4. Knead 30sec/
5. With damp hands shape into 6 rolls and place on baking tray and bake approximately 40mins 200degrees (the dough will shape with wet hands and will rise a little in the oven)
Accessories you need
Check your rolls are down by knocking on them. They should sound hollow
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Soft and Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Five Seed Bread
- The Thermomixing Mum's Wholemeal Bread
- Sourdough Bread
- Light and high wholemeal bread, loaf or rolls
- CUSTARD AND ALMOND PLAIT
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Spiced Fruit Bread