- 125 grams Almond Flour
- 25 grams Ground Psyllium husk powder
- 10 grams baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 260 grams Boiling water
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop sesame seeds, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Mix the dry ingredients in TM bowl speed 3, 10 sec
- Add the boiling water, the vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, Mix speed 4, 30 seconds. (Don’t overmix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.)
- Form with moist hands into 4 rolls of any shape you choose.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Serve with butter and toppings of your choice. Store the bread in the fridge or freezer.
LETS DO THIS WOOHOO !!
Sprinkle seeds on the bread before baking – poppy seeds, sesame seeds or why not some salt flakes and herbs?
If you make this recipe into 6 pieces of bread they contain about 2 grams of carbs per bread.
What do you do with the three egg yolks – béarnaise or hollandaise sauce, of course!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns