THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g oats
- 100 g mix of dry muesli ingredients, coconut, seeds, nuts, sultanas
- 325 g bread flour, can be wholewheat or GF
- 1x6 g sachet dry yeast
- 2 teaspoon good quality salt, or one tsp table salt
- 250 g milk, cows milk/goats/almond/rice whatever
- 250 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place dry ingredients in thermomix and mix on speed 6 for about 5 seconds. Add water and milk and stir on speed 7 for 5 seconds (or just mixed through).
Transfer to a greased loaf tin. Put into a cold oven, turning it on to 110deg and leave for about 45 min. Then turn the oven up to 180 deg and leave for about an hour (or until bread is cooked through)
Remove and cool on a rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns