- 250 g plain flour
- 1 teasp baking powder
- 115 mls water
- 25 mls olive oil plus extra for brushing
- several stems fresh rosemary
- freshly milled black pepper
- 1 teasp sea salt plus extra for baking
1h 9minPreparation 1h 9minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Mix together the flour, baking powder, water ,olive oil, and salt for 20secs on speed 6.Knead the dough for 2 mins on interval speed, then remove to a bowl and let rest in the fridge, covered with cling film for an hour.
Heat the oven to 220C, and then roll the dough out into walnut sized pieces of approx 15g.
Dusting as you go with extra flour, roll the dough out as thinly as possible, into long oval shapes,with some rosemary leaves and black pepper . Place on trays lined with baking paper and brush with extra oil and sprinkle with sea salt if you wish. Bake for approx 6 mins until golden. Keep for two weeks in airtight containers. Can be baked twice to crisp before serving.
In Piedmont, Italy these crispbreads are called linguette or little tongues due to their shape.
They are easy to roll out on a Thermomat, before placing on a tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread