THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g Self Raising Flour, (can be wholemeal)
- 225 g Greek yoghurt, Full fat
8Recipe is created for
In your Thermomix Bowl, add all Ingredients.
Mix 4 seconds, speed 6.
Kneed for 1 min (Interval speed).
No need to prove, only open with a rolling pin, I put cling film in both sides, then transfer to a tray covered with foil.
add topping to your liking, on the picture: tomato sauce, cheese, and mushrooms
You can see on the picture, that the consistency is like a wet crumble, and it only comes together when you roll between 2 cling films.
If the consistency is dry (dry crumble) just add another 40g of Yoghurt and kneed for 30 sec.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Subway style Italian rolls
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls