THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 teaspoons Instant dry yeast
- 550 grams bakers flour, Bread Flour
- 2 teaspoons hymalayan salt, or any salt
- 2 teaspoons Bread Improver (Optional), *See Notes
- 300 grams Filtered Room Temp Water, Tap is fine
2h 10minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cover in plastic wrap or a damp tea towel and prove for again until double in size or 1/3 from the top edge of the bread tin. Again this can take between 30 minutes to an hour depending on the temperature. I place my tins into a cold oven so they wont be disturbed. When proving is complete remove from oven to pre heat it. Slide the lid on for a square loaf or leave it off for a fuller fancier bread top.
Place into your oven set at 200 degrees and bake for 25 minutes. At this point your lid should slide off easily. If not the bread isnt quite ready for the lid to be removed so leave it for another 5- 10 minutes and try again. Continue baking until golden brown. Time really depends on the size of the oven and how much you have baking in the oven and ingredients can alter this too.
Accessories you need
Bread Improver is an additive, it improves the fluffiness and shelf life of your bread. Read the label and do some research if you are concerned about this item. This can be omitted or replaced with a more natural alternative such as 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice or 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.You can purchase Bread Tin products here >> //www.thetmshop.com.au/search?type=product&q=*loaf%20tin*#_l_86
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cardamom and Rye Artisan Bread Loaf TM5 & TM31
- Try Our Thermomix ANZAC Cookies
- Cookie Dough Press Almond Biscuits TM5 & TM31
- Our Tuckshop Pikelets Pancakes at Home TM6 TM5 and TM31
- Nanny's Malt & Sultana Biscuits
- Little Lamington Style Iced Sweet Buns TM5 TM31
- Little Lunchbox Sweet Iced Buns - Cream Buns TM5 TM31
- Easy Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- Our Daily Bread TM6 TM5 & TM31 White Bread Loaf
- Choc Rasberry Bubble Bars