- 250 g rye flour or rolled rye
- 250 g rye flour
- 10 g baking powder, (See EDC)
- drop pinch of salt
- 30 g molasses
- 450 g Milk
1h 13minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 170 degrees
1. Mill rolled rye for 30 secs sp 9
2. Add flour, salt and baking powder and blend for 5 secs sp 5
3. Add molasses and milk and blend for 30 secs sp 4 REVERSE "Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Place in bread tin or loaf tin. The mixture is sticky but be sure to pat down to reduce air pockets forming in your loaf. Bake for 1 hr 10 mins. Once baked, let sit in tin for 5 mins and then allow to cool on wire rack to prevent sweating in the tin.
I used 250g buttermilk and 200g hilo milk when I first made this and it worked fine.
Will be trying all buttermilk, and other milk in the future and will post results.
I also only used rolled rye as I have yet to get my hands on rye grain, again will post results when I do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Coffee buns (Mocha buns)
- Turkish Bread
- Barbs Cheese Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- Filipino Pandesal (Soft bread buns)
- White Bread Loaf
- Chicken Mayo Sandwich
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas