- 2 bananas, chopped, frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
Pre-freeze 2 chopped up bananas
Place chopped frozen bananas into bowl and Chop speed 8 for 10 seconds
Add cocoa or cacao powder and Mix speed 5 for 30 seconds
Serve imedietly as the consistency of gelato is lost as it melts.
Feedback on the recipe is to use 1-1.5 tablespoons of cocoa for a milder taste. Alternatively you can use 1 extra frozen banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie