- 2 bananas, chopped, frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
Pre-freeze 2 chopped up bananas
Place chopped frozen bananas into bowl and Chop speed 8 for 10 seconds
Add cocoa or cacao powder and Mix speed 5 for 30 seconds
Serve imedietly as the consistency of gelato is lost as it melts.
Feedback on the recipe is to use 1-1.5 tablespoons of cocoa for a milder taste. Alternatively you can use 1 extra frozen banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel